Beauty - Fashion - Advice - Reviews- College Life - My Opinion

Sunday, August 31, 2014

I Formally Apologize...

...for sucking really bad at updating posts this week. The first week back to school is usually pretty hectic before you settle in with all of your classes. It's kind of like playing catch-up before you've even had a chance to learn.

With that being said, I have these classes this semester:

Bio
Chem
Chem Lab
Psych
Public History
History of Photography

If you've had any of these classes before, you know that this is a lot of reading. So, I have another day of hardcore studying before I'm all aligned with the syllabi.

I know. I'm a nerd.

In more exciting, yet terrifying news, I met this guy (or lady?) in my friends' dorm last week:


I don't care what it is, it's ugly!


Lots of love, and thanks for being patient <3


Lexi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment