Beauty - Fashion - Advice - Reviews- College Life - My Opinion

Thursday, July 31, 2014

What's This All About?!

My name is Lexi, and I talk a lot. I'm a music and make-up junkie, and I spend way too much money on that stuff. I love travelling and experiencing new things in a cultural sense. I'm a college sophomore, currently majoring in biology. I learned a LOT my first year- academically, socially, financially- and most importantly, I learned a lot about myself.

The most important thing, I think, for anyone my age is having someone else to relate to. Someone you can look to for advice about anything, opinions that help you form your own, and just general small talk about whats going on in the world today.

That's where I come in.



My cousin Jordan and I. Jordy Pordy Puddin' Pop.

I'll do make-up and music reviews often, advice columns, lists, rants, and the whole nine yards.
If you like it, you can follow me on Twitter, friend me on Facebook, add me to your circles..whatevvvvahhhh. 

Love, Lexi





1 comment: